With strong relations to climate politics scholars and experts around the world, this project will particularly benefit from a scientific advisory board (SAB).
The SAB consists of leading scholars on topics such as the environmental state, the changing role of the state, the roles of non-state actors in climate change governance, and
global climate governance. The SAB will be invited to annual project workshops. Members are invited to act as commentators or contributors to joint publications and conference panels.
Members of the Scientific Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Duit, Stockholm University
- Prof. Dr. Björn-Ola Linnér, Linköping University
- Prof. Dr. Philip Pattberg, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Prof. Dr. Shaz Ansari, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Dr. Andrew Stirling, University of Sussex
- Prof. Dr. Michele Betsill, Colorado State University
- Prof. Dr. Harriet Bulkeley, Durham University
- Prof. Dr. Robyn Eckersley, University of Melbourne
- Prof. Dr. Anabela Carvalho, University of Minho
- Dr. Karolina Isaksson, Swedish National Road and Transport Institute